Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Being Pulled in Too Many Directions?(Expert Certs)

Anyone feel this way? Now a days im not sure what to focus on anymore. I currently have my CCNP , wrapping up my AWS SA , and also doing a couple of SDWAN projects at work. What im not sure about is what to focus on next career wise. I feel like the networking field has been given so many different technologies that its become hard for network engineers to pick a career path or even a certification track to progress on after building a solid foundation. I was contemplating going down the CCIE path but then id be too focus on that and wouldnt be able to learn other things my job might require(cloud,sdn,security,automation). Are expert level certifications not the way to go anymore in terms of deep learning and progressing to expert level roles?



No comments:

Post a Comment