Thursday, January 30, 2020

Systems Administrators/Engineering Books?

Hello All!

I've been with my company for 7 years now (Financial Data Company), starting out in Operations, to moving to another team that focused on analytics and now I just landed a job as Systems Admin (couldn't be "engineer" w/o degree/12 years work experience).

In my second position, I did some basic FTP/SFTP support that I fell in love with that ended up with me landing this job internally, so while I know some stuff I would really like to learn a lot more in my off time while training at work. I was wondering the best books/free or cheap sites that can help me really learn when I'm home so I can pick things up faster. Any suggestions would be break, thanks!

I do have a Linux book that I plan to read more of.



No comments:

Post a Comment