Wednesday, January 15, 2020

[Questions] Connecting 2 different routers to a single MotionEyeOS operating system

I'm not sure whether this is the correct subreddit to be posting this, if not please do inform me and I'll take it down and post it on one that is more appropriate for it.

I am currently running MotionEyeOS on a basic computer, which is connected to my router via Ethernet connection, to access the dashboard of the Operating system I have type in the interface wlan0 IP address that the OS assigns (for instance 10.10.2.109). This MotionEyeOS Setups will be Called HUB.

Using a raspberry pi which is situated in another location (using another router and in turn assigned a unique IP address) I would like to feed the video stream directly to HUB.

I cannot find any documentation, video, etc on how to do so. (images below should help clarify problem).

https://imgur.com/a/KHVYtED

The only potential solution I can see to this is adding the router configuration in the file wpa_supplicant.conf within MotionEyeOS. However, even after doing that it doesn't seem to work.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment