Friday, January 17, 2020

PearsonVue Warning

I know this is cert related, but thought I would share it here since it affects more than just one exam in Networking. On a whim, I ordered the Cisco Approved Practice Test 300-115: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) - 30-days online as I was scheduling my exam. Normally I wouldn't but today I felt like I should. My thought process was that hey, more practice tests couldn't hurt right? I paid the €108 and thought I would be well on my way to practicing exams, through the official, non-cheating way. As of yet though, I have received nothing. As far as I know I've wasted that €108 since PearsonVue online chat assistance did nothing but told me to wait for 20 minutes, and calling in told me to email someone, which I haven't heard from either. Not even a confirmation of my email. So if you're thinking of buying the official exams through them, save your money. It's not worth the hassle.



No comments:

Post a Comment