Tuesday, January 14, 2020

NetEngr quit and have been tasked to create a few FW rules which I kinda know how to do but havent in so long!

Sysadmin here, but now both that and noob netadmin I guess. Long story short our network engineer quit. And now I’ve been given the task of taking over a project that requires opening ports on the FW to allow this new vulnerability tool we’re using. It’s basically 5 lan IPs that need “any to any” access to all our gosh given servers, We use sonicwalls FWs.

Any suggestions on how to get this started would be appreciated! And no, leaving my job is not a suggestion although down the line, yeah. Thanks In advance and sorry for the noob question, just stressed and reaching out anywhere to get a tad assistance from my digital community.



No comments:

Post a Comment