Thursday, January 23, 2020

Need help with a mask between phone's IP and sim card's IP

Hi guys,

I am working on a project where I need to automatically get the IP address of the simcard(10.50.14.xx). When I connect via USB tethering, the IP I get on my computer is 192.168.xx.xx.

The problem with this is, I have written a script using Google's API where it will automatically update the IP address of the computer(192.168.xx.xx) onto the google sheets. This is not what I want, I want the IP of the Sim card (10.50.14.xx) to be updated on the google sheets.

How I usually check the IP now is by going to the phone, settings> status>sim status>IP address.

How am I able to bypass this mask and retrieve the IP from the Simcard directly on my computer? The phone I am using for this project is the oppo reno 5G.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment