Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Looking for feedback for my side project

I am building an enumeration and reconnaissance tool for web apps, called "reconYa".

It's not bug-free obviously, but I can say it's taking steps on becoming an early stage product.

My goal is to create a tool that professional pen-testers and web developers use in order to find out more useful information about their websites, servers or targets.

The first step in analyzing a system's infrastructure is reconnaissance, so I want to be able to give them a dashboard with all they need.

I am working on geo-location and various other features, releasing new updates. The UI is in a very very early stage and only to get things started.

I really want to build something useful and interesting but it's hard to keep on the right direction so, please be harsh and let me know what do you think.

  • What would you like to see ?
  • What would be helpful for your day to day work operations?

https://reconya.com



No comments:

Post a Comment