Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Looking for "Cloud Provider" to Put One Linux Box and One Virtual Cisco Router in the Cloud for a Single Training

Hello Fellow Networkers!,

As the title implies, I've been selected to give a training on basic Ansible and Python for my organization. The training will be conducted at a hotel over the course of two days. Ideally, I would like to put a virtual Cisco router and a Linux box in the cloud somewhere pre-configured with a publicly accessible IP (or at least publicly accessible in some manner, a range of ports, etc.) so that people can access it via ssh and do things. I know on the hotel wireless you can go external with no issue from past experience. I suspect client-to-client communications are out on the hotel wireless, so no laptop with VMs. I haven't dealt with cloud providers much, professionally or personally, and I don't know a good starting point. I assume someone like Amazon may be too feature rich or costly for what I'm looking for. I would appreciate any feedback on providers that may work for this.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment