Saturday, January 25, 2020

I’m studying for a CCNA and am trying to find affordable equipment.

I’m currently taking the NetAcad course through college. I have done great at the packet tracer exercises, but feel I need more hands on with live equipment. I have already tried to acquire some components, a 2900 series router, and 3750 switch. However, the router arrived DOA.

Would anyone be able to recommend a good reliable source for working equipment that would be beneficial to use to studying? I’m near Raleigh if there is a physical location.

What equipment would be best to have for practicing for the CCNA Switching, Routing and Wireless (v7) as well as the CCNA Security.

Does having a server with different services make a difference in practicing or is just having Raspberry PIs to return pings be acceptable?

Is there anywhere else to obtain worthy practice exercises beyond netacad?



No comments:

Post a Comment