Friday, January 17, 2020

HP StorageWorks 8/24 SAN Switch Part 2

I'm trying to use this switch in conjunction with a CCENT tutorial but it seems like on Cisco switches, once you log in, you are automatically put into privileged exec mode. On the switch I'm playing with, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I googled around to try and find how to get into this mode on this switch and its OS but I can't find anything that works.

The switch is running Fabric OS 7.2.1d and I have tried cmsh and also a sys command my friend suggested but neither got me into the higher modes. Any one have any ideas?

I have tried with being logged in as admin and also root and I've also typed in help and didn't see anything. I also read using a "?" should yield results, but that only seems to in the preboot area.

Also I'm connected through Putty and using a USB Console Cable.

https://www.amazon.com/Console-Essential-Accesory-Ubiquity-Switches/dp/B01AFNBC3K



No comments:

Post a Comment