Friday, January 31, 2020

How to play PUBG mobile using college proxy server

Hey guys , I have got a questions.

I am a college student in India, my college provides free wifi throughout the campus . To access the access the wifi we have to use the proxy server connection , we use apps like psiphon pro to connect. Using this proxy server connection we can access youtube and many other apps but apps like PUBG,netflix etc don't connect to this server and we cant use these.

I just want to know why is that these few apps dont connect to the proxy server while other apps do. I dont have much knowledge about network and proxy servers. Is there any we can use PUBG mobile using college proxy.

I am planning to develop an android application which can allow users to play PUBG mobile using college proxy. Shall I reach out to the PUBG mobile developers , so that they can help out as why is it happening so.

Please tell me what you think about this issue and is there any other way to solve this problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment