Saturday, January 4, 2020

How can I improve my answer to this networking question?

Hello everyone. I got a networking homework problem. I did my best to answer it. I'd like to know how I can further improve my answer or if I have made any mistakes. Thank you in adavance :)

Question

Using the knowledge of IP allocation, subnetting, wireless networks, WANs, VLANs, etc., design a network for a large organisation with several branch offices island-wide. This organisation has the server farm and the DMZ in the Head Office, and a disaster recovery site in a branch office. DMZ has public IP addresses. All branches and office networks use private IP addresses. VLANs are configured for executive networks and general staff networks separately. Wireless networks are used with restricted access to some services. Only DMZ has IPv6 support.

My answer design:- https://imgur.com/m8dKhlg



No comments:

Post a Comment