Monday, December 16, 2019

Voip managing software

full disclosure im extremely new to voip and I tried searching for my question but couldn't find a clear answer.

So I have recently setup a voip service through my internet service provider. I have a $50 cordless handset which is fine and does what I need.

I do vehicle graphics and wraps so i dont spend all my time sitting at the computer, so a cordless handset is perfect for this. However, the handset I have isn't the greatest and due to working by myself a lot of the time, I often miss calls and need to get back to people when its convenient. The handset I have has a voicemail option but the greeting recording is terrible quality every time I try and set it up and that leads me to my question.

Is there a software which can manage my voip service, eg. display call lists incoming and outgoing, and also has voicemail managing which lets me upload my greeting from an audio file on the computer.

Everytime I search I find enterprise level or call centre type stuff thats offering so much more then I need. and at very high prices. The catch is i want to still use my cordless phone and not have to have the calls running through the pc.

thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment