Friday, December 27, 2019

vCenter to NetBox Sync Tool

Happy holidays, Everyone!

Recently on the NetBox discussion group there was a conversation around methods of syncing data from vCenter to NetBox. I've been a huge fan of NetBox and wanted the opportunity to give back to the community and this looked like a good chance.

After lots of successful internal tests, I'm now comfortable moving it forward. I'd like to work open it up to beta testing before making a 1.0.0 release. If you have a dev instance of NetBox and are interested in collecting data from vCenter I would love your feedback. I've also added a cleanup function so you can wipe all the synced data when finished testing.

GitHub - vCenter NetBox Sync

Thanks so much! A very happy new year to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment