Friday, December 13, 2019

SD-WAN Design/Vendor

Greetings all

I work for a bank and I was asked by the board to start looking for 5 SD-WAN solutions (from technology perspective and Gartner report) and then shrink the list to 3.

I have started looking into SD-WAN solutions to consider where my picks were :

Cisco (I cannot ignore the fact that they were leaders in 2018)

Velocloud

Versa

Silverpeak

Those who I have chosen and did not know what the 5 to consider!

I need your help with the aspects that I should build my decision on taking into consideration that we are a bank and security is a main concern , do I really need WAN optimization with SD-WAN? I have tried to collect reading resources , for Cisco I have found a lot , for Velo not bad information , for Versa so little (if anyone share like design guide or something) and for Silverpeak also a little bit of information.

Before forgetting we have IaaS/SaaS as well , so this is something to consider

Sorry for the long post but I need help : )

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment