Monday, December 30, 2019

Need help regarding ubiquiti wifi network

I require some help to reinstall my Ubiquiti wifi network setup I have at home.

Almost two years ago i turned my sky wireless router into modem only mode and connected it to a Ubiquiti PoE switch to the switch I had a 3 ubuqiuti access points installed and a hybrid cloud key controller. Managed to set it all up and created a new wifi network everything working fine.

Recently I had to restart my wifi network due to power issues everything was turned off for a short amount of time. When turned back on I noticed the key controller was flashing white and the internet dropping in and out and some of the wifi cams were not connecting. I reset the key controller but now i have had to set up a new site. The problem im having is my PoE switch and all the APs are connected to my old site on my old wifi network name. When currently logged in I cant find / see that site anywhere.

What I want to do is be able to take control of my old site that had my existing wifi network name and APs / clients (im still connected to this wifi network and my APs must be working there blue coloured and internet is working). How do i regain control of my old site? Or can you help me set up a new site.



No comments:

Post a Comment