Saturday, December 28, 2019

How does one get started? Good resources to learn from the very basics

I’ve been into networking & sysadmin type things for a while - but I’m just... struggling to learn?

Honestly I’m mildly disappointed with myself at this point, as everyone I know who’s into tech just kinda thought themselves - but I’m struggling to find all the resources as to what I need to learn or where to start. I’m still in HS but don’t want to be that one person who gets into college without knowing anything... ( as most people already seem to know a lot by that point )

Can anyone recommend me some resources as to what exactly I need to learn, and where to start? I’ve been watching a ccna crash course, but it’s kinda just getting exponentially more confusing.



No comments:

Post a Comment