Monday, December 2, 2019

Finally convinced the owner of the ISP that we've outgrown our ericsson redback SE800's and we now have a beautiful 7750 SR-12! One Question, though...

I'm sure this will be the first of many, please excuse my inexperience with this CLI.

I have created a user, but I cannot login with it at all. I've deleted and recreated, tried changing permissions, etc, but I can login all day from admin via console and SSH, but this new user account says password failed every time. Any idea as to why? Thanks in advance!

Users

User ID New User Permissions Password Login Failed Local

Pwd console ftp li snmp netconf Expires Attempts Logins Conf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

admin n y n n n n never 9 0 y

brandon n y y y y y never 6 6 y

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of users : 2



No comments:

Post a Comment