Thursday, December 12, 2019

Create two way vpn tunnel or proxy between countries

Both people have internet access, both have access to multiple routers etc.

I live in the UK and need to access services that only work in my home country Czech Republic and need to access my friends network

He lives in the Czech Republic and needs to access UK services such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, etc. and my server (contains movies), i.e. he needs to simulate being connected to my network, again we both have internet and need to somehow have either a proxy on both sides or have a VPN tunnel somehow, we need this to be independent and not run from other services such as pre existing VPN's etc.

Since i am quite new to this, could i please be given either youtube tutorials that will help and cover everything, detailed instructions and links to software or some kind of online tutorial

Thanks

Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment