Thursday, December 5, 2019

Cisco ISE, alot of inactive Endpoints?

In Cisco ISE have Alot of inactive Endpoints (Context Visibility>Endpoint>Authentication). about 95% are from my Guest network which makes sense but the inactive Endpoints are using Cisco ISE licenses still even though some have been inactive for 20+ days (after 30 there is a auto delete).

In my Cisco WLC interim RADIUS Accounting Settings under WLANs was not enabled so Googling told to me to enable this, is this the fix for this issue or do i also have to set the "re-authentication timer" under my Authorization Profiles i read this should be set to like 12hrs, but this was in regard to 802.1x wired Auth for Switches, so i am testing this out on my Switch's profile set.

My Main issue is about 50% of my Cisco ISE license are being used by inactive Endpoints

Thanks in adv



No comments:

Post a Comment