Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Cisco ISE 2.4 Wireless Setup... will it nuke existing configs?

Hey nerd fam,

I've got ISE 2.4, though I'll be upgrading it soon. I'm looking to setup a sponsored guest portal... and while I know I can build out the components involved (ACL's, Policy authZ, etc) by hand, I wanted to test out the wireless setup wizard. Videos make it seem pretty simple to use, but because they slap BETA on it, throw warnings around and have it disabled by default... I can't figure out one simple question. Will it leave my existing WLC configs for other SSID's and my existing policy set for ISE alone and just add the components additionally to what's already there? To confirm, the "feature" is accessible in the upper right corner in a drop down menu that also has PassiveID setup. Thanks for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment