Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Can't pass my CCNA - Please help

I've been studying for my CCNA for 1.5 years. I've failed it 3 times. I can't seem to get a grip on the multiple choice questions. Everytime I go in to test, the way the questions and answers are worded kills me everytime. I only have 2 months left to pass my exam - does anyone have any tips please? I've poured thousands of dollars into online courses through Cisco, Udemy, CBTnuggets, Network Engineer Academy, text books and more. - I'm goingto become very depressed if I just spent 1.5 years studying for an exam that I will never be able to get.

I understand the material - I can do the labs. I do the labs everyday and if you ask me a question related to the CCNA I can answer it in words. But when the questions come up I feel like I just can't read them. They don't make sense in my head, and I look at the answers and they all kinda look right.

Any advice is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment