Saturday, November 23, 2019

Who has the most impressive network in the world, and why?

I know “impressive” can mean many things. My personal criteria are massive scale, high efficiency, and unique innovation. It also must be extremely reliable, versatile, and robust. A network you could say is a clear global leader, this is the most advanced network on Earth.

But what do I know? Feel free to rate based on your own criteria. Just please give an explanation for why you think it’s that organization.

I am sure the top picks may be among the FAANG organizations, or some global CDN. Maybe even one of the top carriers? I’m just curious to see which one specifically gets this sub’s vote, and to read about what epic things these top players are doing on/with their networks.

I also realize this thread could end up flopping, since most of these impressive networks probably operate on a high level of confidentiality—but I know this sub tends to host a number of highly experienced industry experts, so I’m hoping fun discussions will be had.



No comments:

Post a Comment