Thursday, November 14, 2019

Share your opinion about Cisco DNA Centre

University student here, I'm currently studying IT and for my final year project I have been assigned "intent-based networking". One of the devices my professor assigned me was the cisco DNA Centre server. I was given the freedom to design a network making use of it and I've been reading up about it. I'm a little rusty in networking but from what I understand it is like the next generation "all in one" for network management assisting in deployment, application integration and comprehensive dashboards for logging, troubleshooting and network at a glance. I'm quite impressed with the versitality it provides and the value it can add to a network.

I would like to know more about the real-world application of the DNAC, to those using the device right now, what do you use it for in your enterprise network and how does it bring value added results? I would love to hear in detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment