Tuesday, November 5, 2019

NVR PoE Cameras on Network Switch

I recently got a Swann NVR. The cameras that are connected directly work fine. The issue is that there are a couple cameras that are connected to a network switch that are connected to a router which is connected to the router that the NVR is connected to. Pretty much the NVR is not seeing the cameras connected to this other router. When I go to manually add a camera via the manual add option using the cameras IP (which I can see by physically walking over to the other router, connecting through wifi and using Fing,) it acts like its not there. When I type the cameras IP address on my computer I dont see it either. It seems anything connected on the router my NVR and Main PC is connected to is not seeing anything on the other router.



No comments:

Post a Comment