Friday, November 1, 2019

Need some advice on Port Security

Hi,

I am new here. I need some advice on whether this is possible. The objective will be denying any external visitor/vendor to just simply plug in into our network plug and use our network, they need to authenticate themselves with Active Directory user and password before they are able to use it.

We can probably use the sticky mac address method, but there are a few hundred host and will be a hassle if they replace it. I have setup a radius server just in case i might need it.

I have run the commands from here, but is not working for me https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_usr_8021x/configuration/xe-3se/3850/sec-user-8021x-xe-3se-3850-book/config-ieee-802x-pba.html#GUID-430BBBAE-CB5D-46F9-80B2-6DF8A5497922



No comments:

Post a Comment