Saturday, November 2, 2019

Love your job but want to learn more?

Does anyone else experience this with there career?

I absolutely love my job. I'm an IT Manager and my boss is the CEO. However, the CEO is an Operations guy and has no IT experience. So it's tough for me to learn from someone who has experience in the field.

I absolutely love what I do. I'm a jack of all trades type, the only IT guy in the company but I'm terrified of not being competitive in the market because I spent so much time riding this gravy train and not learning anything new?

Most of my work nowadays is Project Management for software implementations.

Just curious what ratio of folks in this sub have stayed where you were or had to venture out because you knew you needed more knowledge?



No comments:

Post a Comment