Thursday, November 28, 2019

IPv6 Mid SizeEnterprise - Give Me a Reason

Hi all- I'd like someone to give me a legitimate (reasons to executives) reason why I should start moving my middle sized enterprise towards IPv6. I've read about/listened to all the podcasts saying we need to start making this move. In the real world though no middle sized company appears to actually be doing this. The only real benefit I've heard so far for a middle sized enterprise is security related -- ie. remote users being forced to tunnel through corporate security functions.

I'm really interested in the topic but I still at this point do not see the reason why an organization not running out of RFC1918 would even try to implement IPv6. Please give me reasons, I'm very interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment