Friday, November 8, 2019

I'M FU*KED. I need five sets of rack-mount ears for Cisco 2960X switches like right now. I'm in the SF Bay area, if you have some I will give you our company Fed-Ex account and please overnight them for Sunday delivery. Also I'll pay you.

I just tore apart one of our IDFs to re-do the [https://imgur.com/a/cD4L4lb/](hellish disaster zone of wiring) and actually put the switches into the rack, but because I'm dumb I forgot to check if the switches actually had rack-mount ear on them. And they don't. So now I've got half my company headquarters down and I'd planned on having most of tomorrow to put back together, but because I can't mount the switches I can't unless I want to pile them back on top of the rack again.

If you have any rack-mount ears for some Cisco 2960X switches, please send them to me right meow. I'm in the SF Bay area. If you're in Northern California basically anywhere, I will come and pick them up from you on Saturday or Sunday. If you're not in NorCal, I will give you our Fex-Ex account number and please send them to me overnight for first AM Sunday delivery. I will also pay you in whatever method you like, excluding cocaine and hookers.

(...might actually be able to do hookers depending on where you are.) Kidding!OramI...?



No comments:

Post a Comment