Thursday, November 7, 2019

Experience in Security Device Management to gain skills for a Network Security role

I was wondering if the experience within a Security Device Management team in the big4 would allow someone to build the skills required for them to move later on into a Network Security engineer role. For example, working with firewalls, siems, proxies in terms of security changes for clients as well as patching/upgrades/basic troubleshooting from what I heard. I am currently in this role now with a big4 and I already have two year experience as a network engineer and I can gain certificates while working in the current role but I want to see if such path and experience could be adding to what I have to reach the network security engineering roles. Thanks a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment