Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Connecting to the internet

Hi i am having issues with connectivity to the internet with my virtual network here is a little network diagram of my virtual network.

https://preview.redd.it/nozpecfk3yw31.png?width=570&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a27c7324f9cf00046bf64b29b6e7a40e96afc07

So the core router is running VyOS and the domain controller is windows server 2016, i want the windows server to have internet access by going through the core router, then going up to the firewall which is PfSense.

I can ping the Domain controller from Pfsense, but i cannot ping Pfsense from my domain controller.

I can access the web GUI from the domain controller, but still no internet access.

Pfsense can also ping out into the internet (ex. Google.com). I'm not sure what i did wrong here i could use some help

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment