Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Configure RADIUS on a Catalyst 3850?

I have a Cisco WS-C3850-xx Running IOS-XE, v3.07.xx & can't quite figure out RADIUS. I'm following the steps from Cisco & a couple of other sites with no luck...

aaa new-model radius server NameOfServer address ipv4 192.xx.xx.xx auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 0 <password> aaa authentication login default group radius-server1 local aaa authentication login console group radius-server1 local 

RADIUS server is a Windows Server 2013 box. NPS role installed & configured according to these steps here.

I try logging into the switch with ["username@my.domain.name](mailto:"username@my.domain.name)" & the password, but I get "Authorization Failed". The account is a member of the Active Directory group specified to have "shell: priv-lvl = 15" access.



No comments:

Post a Comment