Thursday, November 21, 2019

Best router for small business that has the features of Cisco RV320

Hello! I was very close to purchasing the Cisco RV320 today and slowly realized that this router is a rebranded Linksys router and it comes with many security vulnerabilities.

It does have many great features that a small business would need. The features can be seen in the emulator. The most important ones to me are VLANs, firewall of some sort, access rules, bandwidth management based on IP range, VPN, web filtering? (https). I’ve been looking around and I just haven’t been able to find something as nice as this.

Network will consist of 30-80 users, have plans of implementing an IP camera system.

The maximum budget is $200. No subscription based license please. We will most likely be purchasing a used version online. I would appreciate any suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment