Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Security Engineering careers

Good Morning All,

I have been looking at pursuing something similar to a Master of Science in Information Security Engineering and wanted to reach out to see if anyone here has gone down that road.

An example would be from a place like this https://www.sans.edu/academics/masters-programs/msise#curriculum

I've been engrossed in ICS-CERT security releases and how people actually go about discovering those flaws.

Currently about 9 years network engineering experience with my NP security and RS. I keep pushing off the IE lab because it just doesn't spark that passion. I get it and then what?

If anyone has pursued this career path I would really appreciate being able to ask some questions if possible.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment