Friday, October 18, 2019

Need guidance on best network topology to use

Hey sorry if this is a very basic question, but I am quite new to networking and have a homework question where I need to select the most effective topology with the "aim to enable easy and effecient connections of all devices". I am really trying to understand what are the best options available.

Question given- A head office which occupies one floor in a building hosting 30 employees from 2 key business departments, production and administration.

Another office located at a different location has 8 employees which are part of the production team.

Each staff is equipped with a desktop computer, and there are 10 available laptops.

There are 4 servers in the head office, 2 for internal business functions and 2 for the website / online shopping.

Any recommendations/ advice would be MUCH appreciated. As I said I am very very new to all of this so please cut me some slack lol :))



No comments:

Post a Comment