Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Is luxul any good?

At my work we have a client that wants us to redo their patched together network. He asked me if I could get a list together of products. I was used to ubiquiti so I put a list of parts and prices together amd handed it off to my boss. My boss then asked if I would felt comfortable using luxul and what I thought about it. I know why he wants to use luxul, it's the the price we can buy it through our vendors compared to ubiquiti. I've used their switches before with ip camera systems but never anything else. I'm very cautious about what I like to call AV network gear and I'm having a hard time finding any kind of non promotional luxul information. Was curious what anyone here thinks of them and are they ok equipment for a small business?



No comments:

Post a Comment