Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I give up...

So, I have had one simple project I have been attempting to work on one simple project: connect my Cisco 7970 SIP to my OBi202 connected to Google Voice number. These are the things I did on my OBi202 so far:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile D  SIP -> ProxyServer: 127.0.0.1
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile D  SIP -> X_SpoofCallerID: Checked
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> AuthUserName: 3603
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_RegisterEnable: Unchecked
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_ServProvProfile: D
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_Proxy: Checked  
Voice Services -> SP4 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute: {3603>(Msp1):sp1}
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute: ph,sp4(3603@local_client)

3603 = UserId of IP phone

and I and my SEPSN.cnf.xml is here at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UID5iUXRRZYGC2IOF0wDiSNZkNG5xsrppm3T1geftsE/edit?usp=sharing. I will post any other files you may need upon request. If anybody can point out my issue or send me a link to a guide that I can follow that will show me how to properly configure my setup, that would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment