Thursday, October 3, 2019

Enterprise Switch Help.. AP plugged into switch not showing on switch.

I am trying to figure out which switches are on which floors, so I followed ap to patch panel to switch.

When I go into the switch back end, it seems to have few to no clients connected, none which are the AP.

Many APs are visible on other switches but none of the switches that I traced the APs to are saying they have APs connected.

The switches are linked together. Could anybody shed some light on how this works or maybe some reading resources to figure out why this is behaving this way? It looks like one switch is mapping the APs to another switch but I would like to know how this is happening and how to trace where they originate and end.

edit

Aerohive switches SR2324P and 2224P. Aerohive access points AP250,122,150W



No comments:

Post a Comment