Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Dell Powerconnect 6200p Series

Hi,

I am new to IT profession. My experience on switches is 0.

I was learning about Juniper switches at work and I was able to do basic troubleshooting, not make a complete configuration though.

We are expanding on a new building and we are going to use some of our old equipment. Our old Dell Powerconnect 6248p switches. Although I tried to find a guide online, didn't find much. Youtube has a couple of videos that don't suite my needs to learn what I need. Dell's documentation is a bit confusing, since in there they guide you to use the web interface of their switches and not the CLI.

Does anyone has a clue where I can find more info about the Pc 6200 series with configuration examples? Like a compact tutorial.

Any help will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment