Monday, October 28, 2019

Aruba/HPE Networking Certifications

Anyone on here have experience with Aruba/HPE networking certifications? I've recently moved into a role where I deal with Aruba switching and Wireless more than in my previous role which was primarily Cisco.

While I'm not required (yet) to have Aruba certs, I figured it would be a good idea to start with the ACSA to get some switching experience, then move to ACSP. After that probably the mobility track.

So far i've not seen much in the way of 3rd party self study materials (books and videos). The official study material is very expensive :(

*Time to rant* I thought Cisco's certification pages were confusing, but that is nothing compared to the HPE site. There are several different pages and links to click on to get the information I need. So far i've registered for the "fast-track" because I already have CCNP, but I'm not sure where to go from here...?

Any advice and training material for ACSA, ACSP, or ACMA would be greatly appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment