Saturday, October 5, 2019

Aruba 2930 AAA Auth Configuration

Hi Guys,
I just started my new student networking technician position at a Hospital. They have very recently got on board with Aruba switches.

I'm attempting to setup RADIUS authentication as primary and local authentication as secondary on the Aruba switch. I have the local authentication working properly, but I seem to have a tough time in configuring RADIUS authentication.

I've used the following lines to configure the switch. AAA using radius was not successful. Maybe I am missing something. Please let me know what are your thoughts guys. Just FYI I did go into the NPS server and enter a new client for our Aruba, but that didn't seem to work. I appreciate your help. Thanks. If you need any clarification, do let me know.

Config
Radius-server host *ipaddress* radius-server key
Radius-server dead-time 3
Radius-server timeout 1
Radius-server retransmit 2
Aaa authentication num-attempts 3
Aaa authentication login privilege-mode
Aaa authentication ssh login radius local
Aaa authentication ssh enable radius local
Write mem
Show authentication
Show radius



No comments:

Post a Comment