Thursday, September 5, 2019

Zscaler proxy service conundrum

So guys and girls and folks and people. The company I work with uses Zscaler's proxy service, with just a PAC file. The thing is, I noticed that whenever going to any microsoft related website there's always a big of latency, on most first loads you'd error out with a dns error and then have to reload once or twice before it loads, typically after that it's good.

I recently (today) after months of troubleshooting realized that most computers (laptops/desktops) that left out were not configured for this and only some, mine included. So I pushed out the proxy address via gpo.

The question I really have though is, we are using Meraki AP's with their cloud service and logging into any Microsoft site is a no go for us, it will let you open up outlook but once you get to the sign in stage you will always get an error after clicking the sign in button.

​

Has this happened to anyone? Is this something that can be fixed? Is this something I am not doing correctly? Are there things I am not including in this post?



No comments:

Post a Comment