Thursday, September 5, 2019

Zscaler proxy service conundrum

So guys and girls and folks and people. The company I work with uses Zscaler's proxy service, with just a PAC file. The thing is, I noticed that whenever going to any microsoft related website there's always a big of latency, on most first loads you'd error out with a dns error and then have to reload once or twice before it loads, typically after that it's good.

I recently (today) after months of troubleshooting realized that most computers (laptops/desktops) that left out were not configured for this and only some, mine included. So I pushed out the proxy address via gpo.

The question I really have though is, we are using Meraki AP's with their cloud service and logging into any Microsoft site is a no go for us, it will let you open up outlook but once you get to the sign in stage you will always get an error after clicking the sign in button.

Has this happened to anyone? Is this something that can be fixed? Is this something I am not doing correctly? Are there things I am not including in this post?



No comments:

Post a Comment