Sunday, September 1, 2019

What are some good books/videos/resources you would recommend to a beginner networking student?

Fresh into college with a networking class that I have and I barely understand 90% of the concepts my professor is talking about. She always says “don’t worry if you don’t understand it now but you’ll get it eventually” yet I’m still worried as everyone else seems to be understanding and seem to already have some sort of background knowledge on networking already. Overall I feel like I’m behind on knowledge and would like to catch up or even better exceed my peers in understanding networking. I was wondering if anyone had some good books or resources that you would recommend for a beginner like me to better understand the field. Right now I’m looking to get “networking for dummies” but was just wondering if there are anymore out there you’d recommend. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment