Thursday, September 5, 2019

Questions on redistribution (eigrp)

I'm mainly a voip guy but have been getting thrown more and more into R&S things lately.

Inside a router eigrp section, I find this:

1> > router eigrp 25 2> > ! 3> > address-family ipv4 vrf GOOFY autonomous-system 25 4> > ... 5> > redistribute eigrp 12 route-map MICKEY 6> > redistribute connected route-map DAFFY 7> > network ... 8> > ! 

Names changed to protect the innocent.

Google-fu is giving me conflicting results so I wanted to ask humans -

Does line 5 mean it's taking the routes from eigrp 12 and injecting them into eigrp 25, filtered by the route-map, or the other way around?

Does line 6 mean it's redistributing it's own routes that are "Connected", filtered through the route-map?

Is there a way to see exactly which routes I am advertising from a router?



No comments:

Post a Comment