Sunday, September 8, 2019

How to get idea about BGP MPLS configuration for ericsson SSR router. and HO Flex fabric switch ?

Hi ,

I am employee of the telecom industries where i m working on network.I manage router switches however in telecom industrie BGP and MPLS is the most usable protocols.I have no experience on both protocol so i started learning via youtube and cisco book.But I am facing problem in learning bcz I m working on Ericsson Routrer and HP switches and Most learning courses provide training on cisco ,Juniper etc .I can troubleshoot some simple kind of problem in telecom but i want to learn deep in MPLS and BGP.what can i do for this?

For Ericsson SSR router i can check card status,Interface bindings but i am not able to work on l2bgp,

I am always confuse in policies ,Route map,Access-list IN-OUT.

kindly help me if anyone have idea on SSR router and HP flexfabric switch .

We are use SSR 8010 and HP Flesx fabric 5950 swicthes.



No comments:

Post a Comment