Monday, September 23, 2019

Can we associate ACL with snmp-server location string | SNMPwalk?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if we can associate ACL snmp-server location string, I'm currently reviewing a case and I'm seeing that hit/matches continues on ACL spefically ACL #77 but I can't locate where exactly did this ACL was applied.

​

Logs:

Router#sh ip access-lists 77 | i matches 20 permit 192.168.45.0, wildcard bits 0.0.0.255 (377 matches) 70 permit 10.170.226.0, wildcard bits 0.0.0.255 (1415 matches) 80 permit 10.170.140.0, wildcard bits 0.0.1.255 (265562 matches) Router#sh ip access-lists 77 | i matches 20 permit 192.168.45.0, wildcard bits 0.0.0.255 (377 matches) 70 permit 10.170.226.0, wildcard bits 0.0.0.255 (1415 matches) 80 permit 10.170.140.0, wildcard bits 0.0.1.255 (265591 matches) 

seq 80 is increasing....

​

Configuration related to #77:

Router#sh run | i 77 access-list 77 permit 192.168.40.0 0.0.1.255 access-list 77 permit 192.168.45.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 77 permit 192.168.52.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 77 permit 192.168.64.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 77 permit 10.168.35.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 77 permit 10.168.240.0 0.0.1.255 access-list 77 permit 10.170.226.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 77 permit 10.170.140.0 0.0.1.255 snmp-server location xxuxxxxe2xxxxxxxv77v2 

I'm not sure if this v77 means something or related to acl? or realated to snmpwalk?

​

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment