Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Blocking/Kill-Switch internet if Openvpn-UDP drops?

Hiya :)

Q1) I'm looking for a script that can be applied to DD-WRT router with the latest firmware(v3.0), that can Blocking/Kill-Switch internet if Openvpn-UDP drops? I found this but I'm not sure if I need to enable below settings as enabling the SPI firewall or not?

{DD-WRT}>Security>Firewall>Security>SPI Firewall [ Enable x Disable]

I mean I'm not sure for this that I applied on the below address:

{DD-WRT}>Administration>Commands> Firewall:

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -o eth1 -j DROP

WAN_IF="$(ip route | awk '/^default/{print $NF}')"

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -o $WAN_IF -m state --state NEW -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -p tcp -o $WAN_IF -m state --state NEW -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset

-----------------------------------------------------

Q2) Can someone tell me what this line does:

iptables -I FORWARD -i br0 -o eth1 -j DROP

Tnx and best of luck <3



No comments:

Post a Comment