Friday, August 30, 2019

Probably an easy Question, need help as beginner

So in my homelab i have following setup:

WAN goes into EdgeRouterX on Physical Port(eth0):

On (eth1) it Creates the LAN 192.168.1.0/24.

The router gets the IP Adress 192.168.1.1 in this network. Also on this net there is my PC, with a DHCP on the same network (192.168.1.38).

On one Physical Port on the Switch (eth3) is a IPMI device (NAS - Supermicro Board) 192.168.11.79

My goal is it to connect from My PC to the IPMI Device on the other Network. What are ways to achive this.

Static Routes?, IP Aliases ?.

Any help is very appreciated. If more info is needed, just comment :)

Main Reason is for WakeOnLan (My NAS has a LAGG interface, where i can't WOL for some reason, i haven't found out yet)



No comments:

Post a Comment