Saturday, August 31, 2019

OpenVPN for Android - cant reach local servers when "nlock connections without VPN enabled"

Hi,

I hope this is the right place for this.
I have created a VPN server on my pfsense couple days ago. It all worked fine on my gf phone but on mine there was some problems when connected to mobile network.
So I decided to tinker around and found that enabling the option "block connections without VPN" in android disables me from reaching my private servers.
I have a local DNS - pihole - and that DNS server is picked in the OpenVPN server settings. It did actually work couple days ago. But now since tinkering around it stopped working for both me and my gf nomatther what I try.
There is not really any logs on either firewall or openvpn on pfsense. Neither is logs saying anything that I can pick up on the android client..

ANyone have any advice to why this is happening?



No comments:

Post a Comment