Friday, August 9, 2019

Need guidance as to where to start to advance my knowledge.

Sorry if this isnt the correct sub but I'm not sure where to get help.

I work for a telecom company in Canada and recently obtained a position with more networking involved. They deal with Cisco and meraki switches, APs, Secruity appliances etc etc.

All the fun internet stuff, static and dynamic IPs. DNS, Subnet masks etc. All they have been teaching me is basically where to input the information but not necessarily LEARNING what I'm doing. This is my first time really having to know this stuff in order to do my job.

I've been trying to find courses online to try and help me better understand what I'm doing but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to essentially start looking. I guess what looking for help with is somewhere to start. Is there any place you guys could recommend to go to to give me a better understanding how this stuff works?

Again I apologize if this isnt the correct place yo ask this question, I'm just lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment